We Buy Used, Surplus, New and Obsolete Electrical Equipment
National Circuit Breaker want to buy your electrical equipment. If you are selling one piece or you’re stripping an entire facility, we want your electrical equipment. We buy from distributors overstock, plant liquidation sites, demolition projects, auctions, insurance claims, and asset recovery agents. NCB will pay completive prices for all of your electrical surplus equipment.
- Reactor Transformers
- Cast Coil Transformers
- Substation Transformers
- General Purpose Transformers
- Auto Transformers
- Pad Mount Transformers
- Pole Mount Transformers
- Load Interrupter Switches
- Safety Switches
- Manual Transfer Switches
- Auto Transfer Switches
- Pad Mount Switches
- Bolted Pressure Switches
- Vacuum Breakers
- Air Breakers
- Insulated Case Breakers
- Substation Breakers
- Molded Case Breakers
- Vacuum Contactors
- Air Contactors
- Round (Donut) Wound Type Current Transformers
- Bar Current Transformers
- Rectangular Current Transformers
- Microprocessor-based Relays
- Electromechanical Relays
- Outdoor Potential Transformers
- Indoor Potential Transformers
How it works
- You send us a list and pictures of the equipment you have for sale.
- We send you an offer, usually within 24 hours.
- You accept our offer.
- We issue you a Purchase Order.
- We arrange and pay for shipping.
- We inspect the equipment when it arrives to make sure it matches the description.
- We send you a check within 24 hours!
But who does the equipment removal?
We have the ability to assist in removal. We are fully insured and will meet all of your plant safety requirements prior to removal.
Know about someone else that has equipment for sale?
If you know of any electrical equipment for sale, we will pay you a finder's fee for giving us the lead.
How do you get started?
Easy. Give us a call at 800-945-0065 or email us at donny@nationalcircui